Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- You will report to the Sr. Director of Facilities Management.
- You will lead the Procurement Operations to promote sourcing strategies for commodities and goods not for resale spend categories to reduce total cost of ownership, increase contribution to EBITDA, national account contracts with service level agreements and key performance indicators) across Store Development spend categories.
- DescriptionProcurement ManagerTotal Wine & MoreBethesda, MDAbout the RoleWe are looking for a Procurement Manager to join our Store Development team and work at our Bethesda, Maryland headquarters.
- You will implement strategies for contracting, supplier management, business partnering and savings.
- Grow with usTotal Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year.
- If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.
- Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office.
- Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Links for Total Wine & More