Expired 3 days agoInactive Job
- Data analysis skills using statistical tools including Excel and other data analysis tools such as Minitab, JMP, and others preferred.
- The IC Process Engineering Technician performs a variety of activities in support of Integrated Circuit (IC) manufacturing operations including engineering and manufacturing support, sustaining engineering activities, and process improvement.
- Associated topics: forklift, fork lift, inventory, lawn, manage, manufacture, plant, prune, ship, watering
- Minimum 2 years applicable experience and/or training in semiconductor assembly or environmental processes required.
- Willing to work in a clean room environment
- Proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office products - Excel, Word, Visio, Power Point, Project.
- Provide technical and production support for manufacturing operations
- We serve customers in defense, aerospace, security, medical, and industrial markets.
Links for Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions