Expired 5 months agoInactive Job
- Additional responsibilities may include drafting advocacy papers on emerging privacy and data security issues, counseling clients testifying before Congress, and assisting with and managing small to large scale document productions.
- The Washington, D.C. office of a large international law firm is looking for an attorney with 1-3 years of experience practicing U.S. privacy and data security law.
- The work would involve representing clients responding to government investigations (including FTC, State AG, and Congressional investigations), assisting clients with compliance with FTC orders, assisting clients conducting internal privacy or data security audits and investigations, and counseling clients on business practices and compliance with existing and emerging privacy and data security laws and regulations.
- All correspondence will be kept completely confidential.
- When you send your resume to us, it will not be sent to an employer without first getting your permission.
Links for Moses Legal Search