Print Production Specialist
- Suggest Revision
- Position AnnouncementPosition: Production Print SpecialistDepartment: SalesReports to:Vice President of SalesSalary grade: DOEFLSA Status: Full Time / Exempt Location: The WoodlandsDescriptionThe Production Print Specialist is directly responsible for selling the full Production suite of DOCUmation solutions portfolio, Hardware, Software and Professional Services to both Graphic Communications / Commercial Print accounts and Enterprise accounts.
- ThePrint Production Specialist will sell into a pre-defined account base consisting of both medium and large commercial print, direct mail, fulfillment centers and graphic arts accounts as well as corporate Enterprise accounts.
- To be successful the Print Production Specialist must be focused to growing DOCUmation market share within the assigned geographic territory.
- Responsibilities Responsible for spearheading DOCUmation's penetration and expansion in assigned geographic territory and accounts, through the development of a targeted customer strategy that includes customer segmentation, customer awareness activities and establishing a customer relationship.
- Acquires and grows client base by selling incremental solutions and services within their new base accountsMeet or exceeds gross profit expectations within assigned territory.
Updated 0 days ago