Principal DSP Software Engineer (C++ LinuxOS)
Last updated 2 months ago
- The Software Digital Signal Processing Engineer positions are within the Raytheon Missiles & Defense Electrical Products Team. The Receiver, Exciter and Signal Processing Department (RESP) designs, develops, and integrates a number of different products and technologies relative to radar systems.
- The Signal Process Technology group within the Receiver, Exciter, and Signal Processing Department focus on state-of-the-art processing technologies and distributed high performance computing architectures that are used to build next-generation Radar Signal Processing applications.
- implementation of signal processing algorithms and time critical control functions involved in and direct control of sensor systems.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- This position will also include working closely with Software Architects and Principal Systems, Hardware, and Software engineers to interpret requirements and correctly implement these requirements in software.
- meeting latency and throughput performance requirements or experience in implementing complex control operations in software with defined performance timelinesExperience in developing and optimizing algorithms for performance.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Advance degree desirable.