Principal Cybersecurity Engineer (TS)
Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
- Tau Six, an agile small company delivering cutting edge cybersecurity and systems integration services to the US National Security market, has an immediate need for a Principal Security Engineer for a Department of Defense program in Chantilly, VA.
- CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Active Top Secret US Government clearance
- Create and maintains existing information system security documentation, including SSP, SCTM, Security Configuration Guide
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- The Principal Cybersecurity Engineer is a senior technologist who assists the customer with the identification, integration, and oversight of security technologies within customer enterprise networks.
- The Principal Cybersecurity Engineer ensures that cybersecurity requirements are effectively integrated into information systems through purposeful security architecting, design, development, and configuration.
Links for Tau Six