Principal Cybersecurity Engineer
- We’re looking for a dynamic and highly motivated IGA Engineer that is seeking a position with the global leader in commercial real estate services.
- This position is within our Global Cyber Security Office with a focus on designing and maintaining the global Identity Lifecycle Management solutions within the Identity & Access Management Program.
- The leading candidate will have hands-on experience with the administration and architecting of SailPoint’s IIQ platform.
- The leading candidate will have a high level of proficiency with skills such as: Java, Python, Perl, PowerShell.
- The IGA Engineer is responsible for the design, development and support of on-prem and cloud-based Identity Management capabilities throughout the Global Cyber Security Office for Enterprise consumption.
- Key ResponsibilitiesDevelop, create, maintain, and write/code new (or modify existing) applications, software, or specialized programs.
- Provide technical support for SailPoint IIQ Platform and supporting infrastructure as needed.
- Work across teams to deliver cyber security services and best practices for Enterprise on-premises and cloud-based solutions globally.
- Execute delivery of security solutions against product and project roadmaps.
- Stay current on new technologies and act as driver of innovation for the Enterprise.
- Partner closely with horizontal teams to ensure alignment between security control frameworks, deployed technologies, and desired vs achieved outcomes.
- Actively participate in strategic discussions with Information Security leaders.
- Partner with Governance teams for continual review, enhancement, and execution of compliance requirements.
- 5+ years of experience with supporting access management solutions, including connector/systems integrations, entitlement management, user credential management, and user security related behavior monitoring.
- 8 hour shiftWork Location: Remote
Stand out and contact Geniqom Technologies directly