Prime HealthCare: Registered Nurse - Behavioral Health
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- EEO is the Law: Apply for this job onlineEmail this job to a friendShare on your newsfeedConnect With Us Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, cardiothoracic, ccu, domiciliary, hospice, infusion, intensive, recovery, tcu
- ResponsibilitiesRegistered nurses (RNs) perform basic duties that include treating patients, educating patients about mental and medical conditions, and providing advice and emotional support to patients' and/or family members, running therapeutic groups, psychiatric crisis intervention, seclusion and restraint of patients.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention within 6 months of hire and maintain current annuallyWe are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics.
- Working knowledge of the continuum of care for behavioral health care.
- RNs teach patients and their families how to manage their illness or injury, diet and exercise programs, and self-administration of medication and physical therapy.
- Working knowledge of interdisciplinary treatment team process, behavioral health programming and daily nursing functions for inpatient and outpatient behavioral health units.
- RNs record patients' medical histories and symptoms, help to perform diagnostic tests and analyze results, operate medical machinery, administer treatment and medications, and help with patient follow-up and rehabilitation.
- QualificationsEducation and Work ExperienceMust have current and valid State license as a Registered Nurse.
Links for Prime Healthcare