Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- SUMMARY OF POSITION The Digital Press Operator manages operation of the wide web HP20000 digital press(s) and communicates between Pre-Press and Converting Operator to deliver the laminated product to be converted into the final pouched and rollstock products.
- Responsible for the efficient operation of printing press which consists of running print webs of plastics substrates (PE, BOPP, PET, and other polymer based substrates).
- ePac Flexible Packaging is focused solely on the quick turnaround, short and medium-run flexible packaging market.
- With multiple locations across the US, Canada, the UK, and Indonesia, ePac offers pre-press, digital printing, laminating, and pouch making services based on state-of-the-art digital printing.
- ePac is the first company ever to be developed from the ground up around the latest wide-web digital printing technology.
- NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES Could be asked to support other parts of the operations including pouch assistant, slitting, and lamination
- 1.1 section of adequacy of prerequisite and food safety programs WORK ENVIRONMENT While performing the duties of this job, the employee is around, moving mechanical parts and vibration Ability to lift up to 50lbs ePac believes in a collaborative and cross trained workforce and encourage all employees to learn all facets of production.
- ePac is built to harness the full power of digital technology, today and in the future.
Links for ePac LLC