Expired 1 year agoInactive Job
- Paid time off, paid sick leave, paid holidays, reimbursement for light rail, and paid parking.
- Infant and Toddler ECE Class
- An atmosphere of professional growth – monthly paid staff meetings, quarterly training days and ECE class reimbursement incentives.
- Minimum of 12 ECE units required and be willing to take an additional 12 (Core ECE units)
- A person who is caring, flexible, creative, patient, has a sense of humor and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Hand In Hand Child Development Center, a small community based preschool, is looking forward to adding a passionate educator to our growing team.
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, energetic, professional team member with a positive attitude who can mix learning with fun!
- Ready to take the next step in your career?
Links for Hand In Hand Child Development Center