Pre-clinical and Clinical Biostatistician
Expired 9 days agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: bacteria, dietetic, drug, drug discovery, kinesiology, pharmacology, pharmacometrics, physiologist, physiology, protein
- Maintain responsibility for analysis design, use of common preclinical and clinical data standards, Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) or Standard for Exchange of Nonclinical Data (SEND), quality control via appropriate application of statistical theory, modeling, including parametric and non-parametric for interpretation of results, and objective development for descriptive statistics to refine hypothesis.
- Experience in working with Standard for Exchange of Nonclinical Data (SEND) or Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) data standards
- 5 years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry with extensive experience in non-clinical (animal) studies and assay validation
- Pre-clinical and Clinical Biostatistician
- Experience with data mining and statistical modeling, including descriptive statistics, traditional modeling, and interpretation
- Assist with monitoring and assessing data integrity and accuracy using commonly accepted reliability and validity assurance practices appropriate for quantitative and qualitative data.
- Active Public Trust clearance
Links for Booz Allen Hamilton