Pre Op PACU RN PRN
- Suggest Revision
- Job Summary: The RN Pre-op/PACU is a Registered Nurse that provides quality patient care using the nursing process, the medical plan of care, and organizational policies.
- The RN Pre-op/PACU provides safe, effective, and quality patient-family centered care in the perioperative services for all patient populations.
- The RN Pre-op/PACU supports the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- The RN Pre-op/PACU reports to the Manager of Peri-Operative Services.
- Required Skills EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE Graduate of an accredited school of nursing Current WA Nursing License Current BLS, ACLS and PALS Minimum of 2 years experience in Pre-Op/PACU. Previous experience working in an ambulatory surgical setting preferred.
Updated 0 days ago