Praesum Healthcare: Healthcare Recruiter
- Suggest Revision
- Praesum Healthcare:Healthcare RecruiterFounded in 2003, Praesum Healthcare provides administrative services for healthcare providers in key geographical locations throughout the Northeast, mid-Atlantic, and Southeast regions.
- Praesum currently provides services to behavioral health facilities providing all levels of care from inpatient psychiatric and substance abuse detoxification, through SUD and mental health outpatient clinics, and several diagnostic reference laboratories.
- Job description:As a full-service back-office provider, Praesum, as part of its suite of services manages human resources and personnel recruitment.
- As a Healthcare Recruiter, you will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the provider networks.
- Training and Support:State of the art training by a team with decades of experience in recruitingAccess to Grant Cardone Sales Training UniversityLeadership support driving assistance and teamwork throughout the organizationyou know discussDuties/Responsibilities:Consult with leadership to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.