Practice Manager II (FT), HVC-Administration
Expired 5 months agoInactive Job
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) is a national leader in patient-centered health care and building a sustainable health system
- Provides leadership and direction for sections in maximizing revenues and minimizing operating costs/expenses by periodically reviewing patient billing, coding practices and compliance, fee structure, and the implementation of revenue maximization and cost control measures where appropriate.
- Trains new employees in section administrative procedures, evaluates the performance of secretarial/nursing staff, encourages and supports staff education, and fosters personal and professional development of all support personnel.
- Assures adherence to institutional policies and procedures related to Human Resources, Billing, Outpatient and OR Scheduling, Referring Physician Communication Standards, etc.
- Leads the health care team of each assigned section in all aspects of the daily operations of the individual section(s).
- Continually assesses the sections needs and changes support staff roles and levels.
- Facilitates the integration and management of all daily functions of the sections to ensure optimal patient access and customer satisfaction.
- The ability to relate and deal effectively with physicians, administrators, support staff, and the general public with a high degree of tact and discretion required.
Links for D-H Lebanon-D-H Clinic