Poultry Manufacturing Plant Laborer - Hiring Now
- Associated topics: fertilize, fork lift, garden, manage, manufacture, plant, production management, prune, scanner, watering
- Processes product using tools (to include knives), manual labor, and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and Pilgrim s Company product standards and procedures.
- Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies.
- Observes all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership teams.
Links for Pilgrim's