- Assists the Commercial Banker by being identified as the in-bank relationship manager, taking care of requests from the customer that cannot be handled by the Loan Assistant.
- 3 -5 years of related experience as a Credit Analyst, Portfolio Manager or Commercial Loan Officer
- May assist the Credit Officer in providing underwriting, completed applications and servicing requests for Government Guaranteed programs.
- Prepares business case memos and participates in business case discussions, subsequent meetings with bank management, industry specialists, and other interested parties.
- The Portfolio Manager II is responsible for underwriting Commercial and Ag credit exposures, consisting of gathering, analyzing and interpreting credit and financial information for existing and prospective customers to assess credit quality and minimize risk and potential loss.
- In addition, the Portfolio Manager II assists the Commercial Banker in managing their client relationships.
- Assists the Commercial Banker by scheduling, attending, and participating in the Lender Annual Review.
- HTLF is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa. We deliver community banking at scale by powering our geographically diverse group of banks with technology, efficiency and strength - giving local decision-making the opportunity and insights to focus on customers and growth.
Links for Heartland Financial USA, Inc.