Police Records Technician
Expired 18 days agoInactive Job
- Description DEADLINE TO APPLY: Thursday, April 29, 2021 THE POSITION The City of Hayward is excited to announce its recruitment for the position of Police Records Clerk II. Under general supervision from the Records Supervisor, incumbents performs a variety of responsible clerical work involving the processing and maintenance of Police Department reports, records and files.
- DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS Police Records Clerk II is the full journey level class and incumbents are assigned the full range of Police Records Clerk duties and receive general supervision with instruction or assistance provided as new or unusual situations arise.
- SUPERVISION RECEIVED Police Records Clerk II receives general supervision from sworn and professional supervisory personnel, and may receive technical and functional supervision from a Records Supervisor.
- Associated topics: border patrol, corrections officer, fire marshal iv, fire protection, hazard, misdemeanor, prison, police, safe, violence
- Experience: Two (2) years performing duties similar to a Police Records Clerk I in the City of Hayward.
- Essential Duties Performs record keeping, data entry, filing, indexing, copying and other general clerical work with police records, reports and data.
- Processes claims for payment and bail bonds; manages cash register transactions.
- Associated topics: border agent, criminal, firefighter, fire protection, guard, nsa, policeman, prisoner, safe, violence
Links for City of Hayward