- Suggest Revision
- Industry professionals are always in demand, but it’s often difficult to break into the field without experience.
- An Apprenticeship at Zoom Drain is a great way to get your foot in the door at a growing company while earning money at the same time.
- Extraordinary effort is put into the cultivation of new talent!
- As part of your paid apprenticeship, you'll work directly alongside a Technician as you assist with the business in a hands-on environment.
- Our goal is to help you go from being an apprentice to being a service tech within 3 to 6 months.
Updated 0 days ago