Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- The Plumber is responsible for installing and maintaining water and sewage distribution systems, natural gas systems, compressed air systems, steam distribution systems, and heating and ventilation systems at Montana State Hospital.
- These duties include, but are not limited to, installing and maintaining water distribution systems, sewage distribution systems, natural gas systems, compressed air systems, and hot water heat distributions systems, and pumps associated with those systems.
- Must be skilled in the operation of various pieces of testing equipment, welding, and oxy-acetylene torches.
- Montana State Hospital provides inpatient hospital psychiatric treatment.
- Minimum Qualifications (Education and Experience): High school diploma or equivalent Completion of a four (4) year apprenticeship program or completion of a two (2) year trade school plus two (2) years of job-related experience.
- Job Overview: This position is assigned to the Addictive and Mental Disorders Division (AMDD) for the Department of Public Health and Human Services.
- Plumbing (90%) Performs plumbing duties in accordance with Administrative Rules of Montana and Montana Code Annotated for those individuals carrying a plumber's license with the state of Montana.
- Licensed as a plumber with the state of Montana or able to attain licensure prior to beginning work.
Links for State of Montana