Physician - Palliative Care - Palliative Care Physician Needed for Growing Program with BayCare Medical Group
Expired 19 days agoInactive Job
- Tampa Bay is home to many professional sports teams including the Tampa Bay Rays (MLB), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (NFL) Tampa Bay Lightning (NHL) and Tampa Bay Rowdies (NASL).
- Experience the excitement at Busch Gardens, Adventure Island and LEGOLAND locally, with Disney World and Universal Studios close by in central Florida.
- BayCare Medical Group is actively recruiting for a board certified/board eligible Palliative Care physician to help expand palliative care services across two hospitals within the BayCare Health System - St. Josephs South Hospital in Riverview, Florida and South Florida Baptist Hospital in Plant City, Florida.
- Keywords: Palliative Care Physician, Location: Tampa, FL - 33607 by Jobble
- Competitive compensation and performance incentive CME allowance Collegiality with Palliative Care Collaborative across BayCare System and within BayCare Medical Group Great Hospital Administrative Leadership support Excellent insurance and retirement plans Position Requires: Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Hospice and Palliative Medicine PandoLogic.
- Golfing, fishing, boating/kayaking, shelling, biking, sunbathing, and viewing the sunset from one of Americas top beaches are just a few of the reasons why people love this area.
- Discover exciting exhibits at local museums and enjoy listening to the Florida Orchestra at several local venues.
- Tampa Bay and the west central Gulf Coast of Florida are great places not only to work, but also to live, play and grow.
Links for Baycare Medical Group