Physician / MD - Primary Care (MD's Only)
Posted 2 days agoInactive Job
- Progressive and growing health care organization seeks a Physician/MD/Family Medicine/Primary Care Provider to work in a primary care setting in Oklahoma City, OK!
- Position Title: Physician/Primary Care Provider
- Company: -One of the nations leading providers for employer-based health services Modern Health recently ranked this Health Care Organization as one of the best places to work in the country.
- -Since 2005, their passionate providers and staff have dedicated themselves to the singular goal of changing the way healthcare is delivered.
- Improve population health by identifying health risks and working with people, one-on-one, to help mitigate those risks.
- -This organization values and appreciates all providers through programs that offer regular recognition, education and support as well as giving their employees a platform to bring new ideas and implement growth
- -This is a 40 hour per week position with full benefits.
- No on-call or weekends
- Your Role with the Company: -Primary care and preventative services to treat and work with the employees and families (ages 6+) of our client at their on-site corporate health and wellness center in Oklahoma City, OK -Emphasis is on health outcomes, not patient volume and billing -You should believe in making a difference and believe in quality decisions, great communication, collaboration, and instilling trust to lead a great wellness program
- Background Profile: -MD/Family Medicine/ Physician/ DO/Primary Care Provider
- MDNow.co Direct: 843
- Associated topics: bilingual, care, family, family medicine, family medicine physician, hospitalist, nocturnist, outpatient, practice, provider
Links for NP Now