Physician - Gastroenterology - Gastroenterologist-Odessa Regional Medical Center
Expired 29 days agoInactive Job
- There are several locally owned eateries as well as chains including Fudruckers and Walk-Ons. Entertainment includes: Bowling, Live stage music, community theater, baseball club, shooting club, symphony, ice hockey team, golf, martial arts, fitness facilities, trampoline park, mountain bike park and Rimrock raceway(go cart racing)
- Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports
- Located in the heart of the Permian Basin, Odessa was founded in 1881 as a water stop and cattle shipping point on the Texas and Pacific Railway.
- Today, ORMC offers a wide spectrum of healthcare services, including advanced diagnostic imaging technology, emergency care, innovative surgical procedures, maternity care, comprehensive cardiac services and general medical care.
- Also, Stonehenge Replica, Presidential Archives and Top Golf Swing Suites.
- Relocation package may include: Base salary plus RVU production incentive, CME allowance, relocation allowance, residency stipend, health benefits, retirement plan, marketing, practice growth assistance.
- In 2015, ORMC acquired Basin Healthcare Center.
- Odessa Regional Medical Center, a proud Steward Health Care Hospital, is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist.
Links for Steward Health Care Western Division