Physician / Family Practice / South Carolina / Permanent / Family Medicine Physician Job
Last updated 2 months ago
- Family Medicine Physicians Needed for Full- and Part-Time Careers with Fast Growing Post-Acute Care Practice
- - Dr. Angela Crawford, a trained general surgeon who transitioned to Vohra.
- Vohra has helped countless family medicine physicians throughout the country transition to the wound care specialty.
- Family medicine physicians that join Vohra report that they enjoy the narrowed scope of practice, the dramatic reduction in administrative work that goes with running a private practice, and the flexible schedule with work-life balance.
- We place a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit and passion for helping wound care patients.
- We are the premier wound care specialty physician group, run by physicians for physicians.
- Amazingly, by making the change to the wound care subspecialty, I work less and make more money.
- We are an innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care, and offer a national certification program that has trained thousands of medical professionals.