Physician Assistant Neurosurgery (2090683070)
Expired 1 year agoInactive Job
- Tampa Bay is home to many professional sports teams including the Tampa Bay Rays (MLB), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (NFL) Tampa Bay Lightning (NHL) and Tampa Bay Rowdies (NASL).
- Experience the excitement at Busch Gardens, Adventure Island and LEGOLAND locally, with Disney World and Universal Studios close by in central Florida.
- BayCare Medical Group (BMG) is not a recruitment firm; we are a physician-led medical group seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join our well-established neurosurgical team at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Tampa, Florida.
- We offer: Competitive compensation and incentive package Retirement plan Discretionary allowance Insurance (malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, supplemental & dependent life, short & long-term disability) BayCare Extras (college savings plan, childcare, auto & pet insurance, wellness center, product & service discounts, and more.)
- The candidate must have surgical first assist experience in an acute care setting and preferably two years of experience or training in neurosurgery.
- Position requires: Florida licensure and certification PA. Minimum of two year’s experience in neurosurgery and an acute care setting with first assist experience required.
- Golfing, fishing, boating/kayaking, shelling, biking, sunbathing and viewing the sunset from one of America’s top beaches are just a few of the reasons why people love this area.
- BayCare Medical Group is Tampa Bay's leading multi-specialty group providing primary and specialty care throughout the Tampa Bay and west central Florida regions.
Links for Provider Matching