Physical Therapist - Great Benefits!
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- You 'll be a part of a professional private practice providing Geriatric House Calls™ to older adults for over two decades across the Atlantic and Mid-West regions.
- Katie Gerber, Clinical Career Specialist
- As a Physical Therapist on our MA Southeast 1 team, you will contribute exceptional skill and provide unprecedented, proactive, evidence-based therapy to older adults in Fairhaven.
- Able to wear PPE, including, but not limited to masks, face shields, goggles, gloves, and gowns in instances where there is a safety hazard or public health emergency.
- As a valued FOX clinician, you are salaried with benefits and providing 25-32.5 visits per week with overtime at the per diem rate, if desired.
- You're a trusted colleague and clinician who operates with integrity, compassion, and enthusiasm for helping older adults to be stronger and live better, longer.
- Newly graduated clinicians committed to a career helping older adults achieve functional wellness and independence are welcome to apply to this position.
- You thrive in an autonomous setting, achieving expectations for scheduling and caseload management.
Links for Fox Rehabilitation