Physical Education Teacher
Expired 11 months agoInactive Job
- Also works with students in severe special education classes who participate in physical education classes and work in tandem with physical therapy consultation.
- New Bedford Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.
- Hold a Massachusetts Teaching License in Physical Education at the appropriate level.
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
- Services middle school students receiving classes weekly.
- North Carolina Public Schools - Today
- Meet all state and federal guidelines in order to be fully licensed and Highly Qualified.
- There are no application questions required for this job posting.
Links for Roosevelt Middle School