Pharmacy Technician - COVID 19 Vaccine - No License Required
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: clinical, diet, food, immuno oncology, immunology, kinesiology, nutrition, patient, pharmacology, pharmacometrics
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: transcribing, viewing a computer terminal, reading, visual inspection involving small parts
- We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
- Business OverviewAt CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health.
- As a new pharmacy technician, our colleague trainers and pharmacists work alongside you to guide you through our accredited training program, giving you the opportunity to obtain all required knowledge, skills, and licensure to start your career as a health care professional!
- Pharmacy Technicians take important steps to ensure all medication needs and regulatory compliance standards are met for our patients and they demonstrate ethical conduct and maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Is able to judge when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong; recognizing there is a problem
Links for CVS Health