- ABOUT OUR SALONS: Let your creativity shine as an experienced Pet Groomer!
- A grooming career with PetSmart includes: A steady, growing client base Stable base pay, plus commission Paid sick and vacation time Health benefits and 401k All supplies you need including shampoo, sprays, tools, etc.
- And, as an added bonus, you'll be able to share in the joy that comes with picking up a freshly coiffed pet!
- State of the art equipment including kennels, tables, dryers, and Hydrosurge On-going education and training Room to grow your career as a Salon Leader, Store Leader, or District Academy Trainer!
- Paws off, ladies, he's taken!
- Applicants must be over the age of 18 (except in Montana or where otherwise required by local or state law) For applicants in our Waterloo, San Francisco, or Los Angeles locations: Pursuant to the Waterloo and San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as well as the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the law
- It's the excitement of Walter's wagging tail during his bath or Sadie's smile after her teeth are cleaned.
- In our Grooming Salon, you'll have the opportunity to build personal relationships with your clients each time they visit and truly become a part of their family.
Links for PetSmart