Pesonal Injury Legal Case Manager
Expired 1 year agoInactive Job
- Case Management or Case Management Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Our rapidly growing Personal Injury law firm is looking for Spanish speaking Personal Injury Case Managers.
- Duties include, but are not limited to: opening new files, opening/reporting claims to insurance companies, placing statutory lien holders on notice, drafting representation letters, requesting police reports, ordering medical records/bills, assisting with medical treatment, assisting with property damage claims, extensive contact with clients, insurance adjusters and medical providers.
- Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal office
- We are a fast paced office looking for a team player to assist in all aspects of pre-litigation Personal Injury case management.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for handling pre-litigation personal injury cases from inception to settlement.
- 1+ years experience as Case Manager or Case Mangers Assistant
- Excellent secretarial and organizational skills
Links for Sachs Law, APC