Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Four year degree in exercise science, sports medicine, or other related field preferred
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), MetLife
- Join the Personal Training Team which is responsible for providing various personal training services that offer members programs to maximize workout efficiency, improve fitness, enjoy their fitness experience and improve overall sense of well-being.
- Develop safe, professional, exciting and comprehensive personal training programs to ensure clients are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals
- Long Term Disability (LTD), MetLife
- Monitor and instruct clients during personal training sessions on the safe and effective use of strength training equipment, cardiovascular and flexibility.
- Life insurance ($25k), MetLife
- Certified Personal Trainer (minimum of one certification)
Links for The Edge Fitness Clubs, LLC