Last updated 24 hours ago
- Duties & Responsibilities/Essential Functions:Member Experience:Develop safe, professional, exciting and comprehensive personal training programs to ensure clients are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goalsMonitor and instruct clients during personal training sessions on the safe and effective use of strength training equipment, cardiovascular and flexibility.
- PERSONAL TRAINERSummary & Reports to:Join the Personal Training Team which is responsible for providing various personal training services that offer members programs to maximize workout efficiency, improve fitness, enjoy their fitness experience and improve overall sense of well-being.
- Work Environment:This job operates in a health club environment.
- Physical activity will include standing, walking, reaching with hands and arms, climbing or balancing, sitting and stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling.
- Edge Fitness, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
- Duties, Responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- The vision requirements are close, distant, depth, and ability to adjust focus.
Links for The Edge Fitness Clubs