Personal Care Aide - Self Directed - Helena
- Earn up to $1,200 with the new Return to Work bonus from the State of Montana.
- You may be eligible to receive a state sponsored bonus of up to $1,200 dollars if you accept employment with and work for A Plus Health Care. A Plus Health Care has immediate hires for Personal Care Aides – Self Directed.
- A Plus Health Care is part of the Addus HomeCare family of companies.
- We are looking for amazing Self Directed PCA's!
- On a routine basis, care attendants travel from home to home to assist clients with various daily living activities such as meal prep, exercise, transferring, dressing, bathing, light housekeeping, shopping, socialization, etc.
- QUALIFICATIONS:If you are currently a trained PCA or CNA you are welcome to apply and start right away if selected and hired.
- This is a great entry-level position if you've been thinking about a future career in healthcare.
- We offer a 16-hour training course that meets the educational requirement for this position at no cost to you!
- Please feel free to call the office for more details or apply today.
- A Plus Health Care offers benefits that you can customize for your needs.
- These flexible options include the following:Major medical health coverage available through the Health Care for Health Care Workers InitiativeADDITIONAL BENEFITS:Mileage reimbursementVacation time accrualImmunizations offered (TB, Hep B and Flu vaccine)Continuing education and trainingApplicants must be able to pass a background check.
- If also want to drive for the company, applicant must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- A Plus Health Care is a long-standing, growing company that has been in your local communities for 20+ years with multiple locations throughout the State of Montana.
Links for Addus HomeCare