Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- In addition to day to day activities staff may also assist clients in other areas such as advocacy, appropriate behavior, arts, communication, community integration, cultural events, education, gardening, health and safety preparation, mobility, music, outdoor experiences, social skills, supported employment, and other designated skills.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Pay: $14.00 per hour Schedule: 8 hour shift Day shift Holidays Monday to Friday Night shift On call Overtime Weekends Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred) License/Certification: First Aid and CPR Certification (Preferred) CA Drivers License (Preferred) CPI Certification (Preferred) Hours per week: Less than 10 10-19 20-29 30-39 This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: Dependable
- Full Job Description Serenity Supported Living Service provides assistance and support to developmentally disabled adults and provides them with the tools to allow them to live independently in the community, develop nurturing relationships, and have overall increased control of their lives.
- The type of support you provide depends on the client you are matched with, but may include any or all of the following day to day activities: assistance with shopping, meal planning, cooking, cleaning, medication administration assistance, community event attendance, assistance with going to school or work, transportation, appointments and personal hygiene.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS: 18 years of age or older Eligible to work in the US High school diploma or GED Driver License Reliable vehicle and valid auto insurance Ability to pass LiveScan fingerprinting Ability to obtain a CPR and First Aid certification (Must be completed prior to working with clients) Excellent interpersonal skills, including discretion, tact and judgment Effective written and oral communication skills Professional demeanor, good attendance, and punctuality.
- supportive and fairness-focused Duties: Reading, writing, and carrying out directions Charting or taking notes for others to review Providing companionship and supportive listening Reporting changes in the health or status of the client Transporting client to appointments Facilitating community and recreational outings, including transport Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities
- We are recruiting individuals, to fill Support Staff positions, who are creative, honest, and responsive to the needs of our clients while respecting the rights and dignity of all clients.
- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture This Company Describes Its Culture as: Detail-oriented
Links for Serenity SLS, LLC