Perioperative Nurse - Operating Room Nurse
Last updated 6 hours ago
- Here you'll also find a wide array of historical sites, including Ashland: The Henry Clay Estate, and various cultural festivals, the most popular of which are the Mayfest Arts Fair and the Festival of Bluegrass.
- 2 references from unit manager or directors, covering work history during the last 12 monthsKnown as the "Horse Capital of the World", Lexington has a distinct Thoroughbred breeding and racing culture.
- The city is also home to the University of Kentucky, whose men's basketball team is often noted as one of the best in the NCAA with eight championships and one of the most winning programs in college basketball history.
- Featuring advanced technology in addition to compassionate care, this esteemed Operating Room (OR) unit is looking to welcome a new member to its nursing team.
- Innovative care teams deliver optimal care to their patients at this cutting edge facility.
- You can expect to work on complex cases with a driven team of passionate Operating Room (OR) professionals, utilizing the best patient care models.
- Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service.
- Accident and short-term disability coverage
Links for Onward Healthcare