Per Diem RN, 2 North Med/Surg
Last updated 27 days ago
- From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
- Responsibilities A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at Hackensack Meridian Health includes: Delivery of nursing practices according to the most up-to-date evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care, to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized patient care.
- At Hackensack Meridian Health , our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day.
- Patient and family centered education aimed at optimizing health, wellness and disease management.
- Medication administration utilizing the newest advancements in bar-scanning and documentation technologies designed to ensure the safest delivery of medications to our patients.
- Ongoing Point-of-Care electronic documentation of each individual patient's assessments, plan-of-care, interventions and evaluation of rendered care.
- Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team regarding patient's status, rendered care and treatment plans.
- Overview How have you impacted someone's life today?
Links for Hackensack University Medical Center