- Suggest Revision
- Performs professional duties and technical procedures of the particular area of specialty to provide examination and treatment of patients.
- Doctoral degree in Medicine in area of specialty
- Board certification/eligibility in area of specialty
- Demonstrated ability to promote professionalism through involvement in professional organizations, teaching, research, and/or publishing.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the patient population(s) served.
Neurology physician job in Maine : CompHealth is currently seeking a Neurology Physician in ME An exciting neurologist opportunity is now available in Maine.
A facility in Alabama is looking for a Neurologist to be a part of their team.
Together, our teammates create value in specialty care by aligning physicians, health plans and health systems around a common goal: delivering on the quadruple aim of high-quality outcomes and a better experience for patients and providers, all at a lower total cost of care.Part-time
We prove it, too, with the highest compensation, first day medical benefits, a best in industry 401(K) retirement plan, and fiduciary services offered through Creative Planning. We are seeking a Registered Nurse Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for a travel assignment in Easton Maryland.
The Medical Service Corps is the most diverse branch of the U.S. Army. This Corps is home to medical administrative, scientific, and provider specialties, from direct patient care to management of the U.S. Army's health service system.
- Suggest Revision
The hospitals and health systems that comprise UMMS are: University of Maryland Medical Center, University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus, UM Rehabilitation and Orthopaedic Institute, UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center, UM Capital Region Health, UM Charles Regional Medical Center, UM St. Joseph Medical Center, UM Upper Chesapeake Health, UM Shore Regional Health, Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital and UM Community Medical Group.
Its team of three full-time veterinarians and two part-time veterinarians covers a wide range of needs, from dentistry and exotic medicine to behavior consultations and more. New and experienced veterinarians looking to grow their skills and contribute to an established practice will find a wealth of opportunities at Community Animal Hospital.