Expired 2 years agoInactive Job
- A growing and reputable payroll service bureau is in search of an experienced payroll processor who can work in a fast paced and friendly work environment.
- Accurately enters and maintains employee related information in the payroll system, including but not limited to : personnel changes, wage adjustments, garnishments, child support and liens, tax withholding changes, direct deposit, special withholding, leave of absence/ termination forms, etc.
- Reviews new hire and employee change paperwork and collaborates with client for the objective of producing accurate, compliant and timely payroll
- Accurately enters and maintains all client related information in the payroll system
- Collaborates with all payroll related internal departments to ensure client issues are quickly resolved and documented accordingly
- Service Bureau experience preferred, with knowledge of time keeping as a plus
- Processes payroll accurately and in accordance with guidelines
- At least one year experience in payroll processing
Links for PayLogic