Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- Day to day you will focus on a variety of administrative functions including, but not limited to, data entry into the ADP payroll system and Oracle Time and Labor, auditing entry to ensure accuracy, reconciliation of time off requests, reporting from ADP, filing, and administrative support for various department projects and programs.
- Experience with ADP payroll and ADP Reporting Tools preferred.
- Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word. Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- What You Need to Succeed Associate degree or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent customer service skills; ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
- experience using automated payroll systems required.
Links for AppleOne