Payment Posting Specialist
Expired 5 years agoInactive Job
- Responsible for all facets of payment posting including applying remittances to patient accounts by posting to accounts receivable (A/R).
- Also required is a knowledge of CPT, ICD-10, HCPCS, modifiers, coding and documentation guidelines.
- This position requires strong working knowledge of Auto, PIP, Work Comp and Liability insurance carriers.
- Payment Poster: 1 year
- In addition, strict adherence to write-off policies, refund policies and other accounts receivable policies.
- Payment Posting Specialist
- Mission To provide responsive, compassionate emergency-level care on a walk-in basis to people with urgent medical needs
- Please review all application instructions before applying to Urgent Care Company.
Links for Premier Immediate Medical Care