- Full Job Description Now hiring a Patient Success Coordinator for our main clinic in San Jose. Job duties include, checking patients in, answering phones, filing, maintaining tidy clinic, process new intake paperwork and assisting manager as needed.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour Benefits: 401(k) 401(k) matching Dental insurance Disability insurance Employee assistance program Health insurance Life insurance Paid time off Vision insurance Schedule: 8 hour shift COVID-19 considerations: We wear scrubs, masks are required, temps are taken, sanitizer is used, social distancing is enforced.
- Education: Associate (Preferred) Experience: Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred) medical office: 2 years (Preferred) Work Location: One location Typical start time: 9AM Typical end time: 6PM This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: Dependable
- more reliable than spontaneous People-oriented
- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects Adaptable/flexible
- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction Achievement-oriented
- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail Company's website: www.
- Work Remotely: No COVID-19 Precaution(s): Remote interview process Personal protective equipment provided or required Temperature screenings Social distancing guidelines in place Virtual meetings Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Links for IICA Speech