Patient Services Associate
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- CHC is designated as a federally qualified health center and a patient-centered medical home by HRSA, the Joint Commission, and NCQA, respectively.
- The Patient Service Associate will work closely with patients and medical professionals while utilizing great customer service skills; multi-task while professionally answering our busy phone system, greet, and schedule patients.
- Our Weitzman Institute is devoted to research and practice transformation and is recognized around the country as one of the premier research institutes focused on improving health care and health outcomes for special and vulnerable populations.
- Appropriately Recording Telephone encounters via ECW system
- Obtain and Scan required documents into eCw
- Community Health Center, Inc. (CHC) with offices in Connecticut, Colorado and California, is one of the country’s most creative and dynamic providers of primary medical, dental, and behavioral health services, and a leader in practice-based research, health professionals training, and use of innovative technologies to advance health and healthcare.
- Managing Recalls via eCw
- Faxing info from eCw
Links for Community Health Center, Inc.