Patient Care Partner (CNA, LPN, EMT) - ER Dept, PRN
Last updated 2 days ago
- Associated topics: hemodialysis, licensed vocational, licensed vocational nurse, lvn lpn, med surg, nurse iii, nurse lpn, pediatrics, practical nurse, vocational nurse
- Patient care responsibilities include: IV initiation and removal, Cardiac monitoring and EKGs, Laboratory draws, Basic Medication administration with appropriate licensure, Order entry, Assist with treatment and management of patients, Performs other duties as assigned: i.e.) Foley catheter insertion; patient transport; wound cleansing, etc.
- Watertown Regional Medical Center, Emergency Department, is adding Patient Care Partner (PCP) staff.
- Working under the direction of the physician and/or RN, the PCP provides a variety of patient care, environmental and equipment related services including but not limited to: assisting with patient care, including observing and documenting illness and/or injury, patient room restocking and maintaining equipment.
- Qualifications Minimum requirement of current CNA, EMT or LPN certification/license issued by the State of Wisconsin, required.
- The Patient Care Partner is responsible for assisting with nursing care of the patient.
- Must be a CNA, LPN or EMT to quality.
- The Watertown Regional Medical Center ER Department is a 16-bed, Trauma Level IV certified, and Chest Pain Center Accredited Unit. This is a PRN status position which may work variable hours and shifts including a weekend rotation.
Links for Lifepoint Hospitals