Patient Care Coordinator (Full-Time)
Last updated 4 days ago
- 1+ years of experience working as a medical receptionist/administrative assistant in the health care field.
- Job Summary:Â The Patient Care Coordinator is responsible to attend to patients on the phone and in person, coordinate and organize appointments and documentation to facilitate the smooth running of the healthcare environment and support delivery of quality patient care.
- Utilize medical office software to schedule new and follow-up appointments for patients.
- JAG-ONE Physical Therapy, a comprehensive outpatient, orthopedic physical therapy company with 84Â facilities throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York, is seeking compassionate and motivated certified Patient Care Coordinators to join the JAG-ONE family!
- JAG-ONE has been honored by the areas top publications as best in the business based on growth and outcomes and is considered the Gold Standard for physical therapy care by the Metro areas largest healthcare systems and insurance providers.
- Excellent organizational and time management skillsStrong interpersonal communication skillsAbility to work independently or as part of a teamYou must be able to provide proof of legal authorization to work in the United StatesEssential Functions: Greet patients and other visitors to the medical office.
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation and auto claim submissions.
- Field all phone calls that arrive using our general office number.