Part-Time Retail Merchandiser - Nashville, NC
Expired 1 month agoInactive Job
- SUMMARY:The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
- Communicate to the Territory Sales Lead on a daily basis as to all activities accomplished as well as any sales opportunities and make Territory Sales Lead and District Sales Manager aware of success or potential barriers reporting specific requests, needs, and sales opportunities.
- Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, overnights and a minimum of one 4-hour weekend shift based on store requirements.
- Merchandising and execution of all assigned projects with required quality and accuracy to maintain account aesthetics and consistently deliver above average project execution compliance.
- Must have access to a computer, internet access, printing capabilities, and e-mail.
- We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client's and retailer's sales.
- Acts with honesty while assisting customers, processing transactions, handling money, and confidential information.
Links for Anderson Merchandisers