Expired 16 days agoInactive Job
- Its products are targeted to an extensive customer base of kitchen and bathroom cabinet, storage and closet, home furnishing and office furniture manufacturers, door and window, residential and commercial woodworkers, and hardware retailers including renovation superstores.
- Our OpportunityWe are currently seeking a Part-Time Receptionist to join our team of professionals in our Lincoln Park, NJ branch office.
- As a growing and winning international organization that places emphasis on its people and culture, its career development opportunities, and the realization that healthy living is in part achieved by the proper balance of work and home, we are excited to be a company that our employees are passionate about!
- Company OverviewRichelieu is a leading North American distributor, importer, and manufacturer of specialty hardware and complementary products.
- Key ResponsibilitiesAs a critical and meaningful role within the Richelieu organization, the Receptionist role is responsible for working with Operations and Finance to provide office support to our customer's on a daily basis.
- As Richelieu is celebrating 53 years of successful business since our humble beginnings in 1968, we understand the significance of a strong set of Core Values.
- Richelieu stands behind these Five Core Values and serve as the guiding principles of everything we do: Customer Focus, Innovation, Performance, Respect/Integrity/Ethics, and Ownership.
- These values are what provides Richelieu the strength to live out our daily Mission: Enable our customers to profitably grow their businesses through the design and creation of exceptional kitchens, closets, and storage spaces.
Links for Richelieu Hardware