- Shift: Twilight (7:30 PM - 1:30 AM)
- UPS Freight is hiring individuals to work as Part-Time Dockworkers, a physical position that involves moving freight into and out of trailers in a timely manner, by handling the freight manually, or using a forklift or hand truck.
- Forklift experience is not required but preferred.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age, and must be able to read, write and speak the English language; must be physically and mentally able to safely perform the essential job functions without obvious risk of injury to the employee or co-workers.
- Dockworkers must be able to work variable shifts that may consist of days, nights, and or weekends, and overtime hours as required by the Company.
- UPS is an equal opportunity employer.
- UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
- We welcome those with experience in jobs such as Warehouse Associate, Light Truck or Delivery Services Driver, and Purchasing Assistant and others in the Logistics to apply.
Stand out and contact United Parcel Service directly