- United States-Massachusetts-Boston | Part-time | Permanent | Standard What makes DHL great?
- Our People Enjoy the flexibility, innovation and fun we encourage and promote in our work environment.
- Our corporate culture is about personal commitment to our business, to each other and to our communities.
- DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work.
- In addition to competitive salaries, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives.
- Start YOUR career with DHL today
DHL Express currently has openings for PT Dockworkers at our Service Station in Boston, MA.
- The Dockworkers ensure the efficient and timely processing and handling of customer outbound and inbound shipments.
- Success in this position depends on the ability to ensure compliance with safety, security, regulatory, and company policies, as well as the ability to work well in a team environment.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to consistently lift items weighing between 40 and 70 lbs.
- while working in a warehouse environment.
- occasionally Must be able to lift forty (40) lbs.
- frequently Must be able to walk, climb stairs, reach overhead, squat, bend, kneel, stoop and crouch repeatedly Explore and learn about DHLs culture, special events, and interesting spotlights at: DHL is an equal opportunity employer.
- We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
- The EEO is the Law poster is available here."
Stand out and contact DHL Express directly