Partnerships Coordinator, Penguin Random House
Expired 4 days agoInactive Job
- Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children's Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others.
- The Penguin Random House Partnerships Coordinator will serve as the switchboard for these relationships - fielding corporate and divisional partnership requests and working with the Director of Brand Marketing and Creative Strategy team to identify, pitch, and foster mutually beneficial partnerships to grow our business in new and interesting ways.
- Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children's publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world.
- Partnerships Coordinator, Penguin Random HouseAs media and traditional retail play a shrinking role in book and author discovery, it becomes necessary to partner with like-minded companies and brands to get our books in front of new audiences and tell our brand story.
- More information can be found at Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings.
- In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
- Please apply using our online application process, and please include your rsum and cover letter with salary requirements.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Links for Bertelsmann