Expired 2 months agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: assist, desktop, help, information technology analyst, service, support analyst, systems administrator, technical support, technician i, technician iii
- Point of contact for pre/post board of trustee meeting correspondence and follow up.
- Review required eligibility information including legal documents, enrollment forms, and coordination of benefits forms.
- Essential Skills and Qualifications:Bilingual in English/Spanish highly preferred.
- Business Acumen- Understand business implications of decisions; Align work with strategic goals.
- Prepare documents for mailing projects and scanning.
- Oral Communication- Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations;Written Communication- Write clearly and informatively; Edit work for spelling and grammar; Present numerical data effectively.
- Judgment- Display willingness to make decisions; Exhibit sound and accurate judgment; Support and explain reasoning for decisions; Include appropriate people in decision-making process; Make timely decisions.
Links for Wilson-McShane Corporation