PARTICIPANT SERVICES SPECIALIST
Expired 23 hours agoInactive Job
- Associated topics: assist, information technology, information technology analyst, information technology support, network, patient, pc, technical, technical support, technical support specialist
- Point of contact for pre/post board of trustee meeting correspondence and follow up.
- Written Communication- Write clearly and informatively; Edit work for spelling and grammar; Present numerical data effectively.
- Review required eligibility information including legal documents, enrollment forms, and coordination of benefits forms.
- Business Acumen- Understand business implications of decisions; Align work with strategic goals.
- Prepare documents for mailing projects and scanning.
- Judgment- Display willingness to make decisions; Exhibit sound and accurate judgment; Support and explain reasoning for decisions; Include appropriate people in decision-making process; Make timely decisions.
- Professionalism- Approach others in a tactful manner; React well under pressure; Accept responsibility for own actions; Follow through on commitments; Team Player.
Links for Wilson-McShane